If your shower valve was installed too deep, you may need to purchase a shower valve extension. Signature Hardware carries valve extensions for some rough-ins, but not all. Professional installation should factor in the correct depth behind the wall, with any exterior wall covering included. However, if an extension is not available, it will be necessary to remove and reinstall the valve at the correct depth.
Valve extensions and available concave trim plates are not covered under warranty, and concave trim plates cannot be ordered through our website. If assistance is needed, please contact our customer relations team via live chat at www.signaturehardware.com or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following valves have compatible extension kits available for purchase: Beasley, Pendleton, Boca Raton, Greyfield, Pinecrest, Vilamonte, Hibiscus, Provincetown, Key West, Rigi, Edenton, and Lentz.
The corresponding extensions are as follows:
- MIR6020EXT Mirabelle Extension Kit - Volume Control Valves
- MIR6004EXT - Mirabelle Extension Kit - Thermostatic Valves
- ACF4001EXT - Rough-In Extension
The following valves have a concave trim plate that creates a shorter distance between the valve, cartridge, and handle to allow for a rough-in that is too deep:
- Bostonian, and Glenley
- Contemporary Pressure Balanced Shower Valve
- Modern Cross Handle Pressure Balance Shower Valve
- Modern Lever Handle Pressure Balance Shower Valve