An overflow is an opening that helps prevent flooding by rerouting excess water back to the drain pipe once it reaches a certain level. Learn more about The Purpose of a Sink and Tub Overflow.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a bathroom sink faucet cartridge
- Bathroom Vanity Buying Guide
- Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
- What is a thermostatic valve?
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- What is a French Cleat?
- Fixing a dent in a copper sink
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink Faucet Cartridge
- How to Flush Faucet Water Lines
- Faucet Installation Tips