Do you charge a sales tax?
We collect sales tax on orders shipped to every state where it is applicable, including Washington, D.C.
States where orders are free of tax are:
- New Hampshire
How Do I Apply Tax Exemption?
Signature Hardware wants to make sure you maintain your tax-exempt status for purchases with us. accomplish this, Signature Hardware has provided you with access to its TTR exemption certificate portal. In this portal, there are easy-to-use tools that will help you find and complete the correct exemption or resale certificate.
Steps to register your account:
- Click on "Sign Up" on the top right-hand corner of the signaturehardware.com main page
- Provide the personal information and click "Submit"
- Once your account is created, go to "Exemptions and Certificates"
- Click on "Manage Exemptions" to fill out the necessary forms
- Click on "Log In" on the top right-hand corner of the signaturehardware.com main page
- Provide your email address and password under "Registered Users"
- Click "Continue"
- Once you have successfully logged in go to "Exemptions and Certificates"
- Click on "Manage Exemptions" to fill out necessary forms
After you submit your tax exemption or resale certificate, it will be carefully reviewed for accuracy before being approved. Any necessary changes will be requested by email. Please wait until your tax exempt information is approved prior to placing any orders.