With its simple lines and flawless construction, the shaker style has been a staple in cabinetry and furniture design since its creation by the Shaker community in the 18th century. Learn more by visiting our Vanity Design: Shaker article.
Articles in this section
- How to clean a bathroom sink faucet cartridge
- Bathroom Vanity Buying Guide
- Freestanding Tub Buying Guide
- What is a thermostatic valve?
- Acrylic Tubs vs. Cast Iron Tubs
- What is a French Cleat?
- Fixing a dent in a copper sink
- How to Clean a Kitchen Sink Faucet Cartridge
- How to Flush Faucet Water Lines
- Faucet Installation Tips